Harbeth speakers

Must be a rare occasion. Or the condition of the speakers must have been 7/10 or 6/10. Currently there is no such listing.

I have been scouring Audiogon for a long time. Asking price for a 9/10 SHL5 is USD ~4000, an 8/10 item goes around USD ~3600.

Here I am getting brand new with warranty for USD 3600-4000 based on the finish.

Besides, getting 'used' is harder than getting new. You don't want to get used items and run into trouble with customs folks.

sorry.. i stand corrected.. its 3900 and looking at the pics.. it may not be worth it.

sorry again.

ofcourse if you are getting brand new than its a nice deal.

mpw

I have spent sleepless nights thinking of buying a Harbeth from Bangalore. But the price is too high to digest even if I have that kind of money. Maybe its not for people like me :( . I may not be in for a group buy.

Sorry to dropout friends.

Last call for Harbeth speaker import

Last call!

I will ship remainder of my stuff next week. If bought now, the rates will be very low as the speakers can be shipped at ultra low rates. This is the last chance to buy new at the lowest of used price (compared directly with Audiogon) with an ultra low shipping rate.

Depending on the number of speakers, shipping would be USD 200-300 (insured). Customs depends on the luck.

So, anyone sitting on the fence, pull the trigger now.

I have spent sleepless nights thinking of buying a Harbeth from Bangalore. But the price is too high to digest even if I have that kind of money. Maybe its not for people like me :( . I may not be in for a group buy.

Sorry to dropout friends.

What's your budget. You can PM me if you wish.

Ranjeet, I saw on Facebook from a friend's stream, that Sound By Design, Gurgaon (Phone: 9599821821) now deals in Harbeth. Contact Person: Sid Aryan. You might get better deal from him than from the "other" dealer. Since this is within India, it might be worth a try.

This is news...However I think Sound by Design is a dealer appointed in North India by the other distributor in the south of India...Still worth a check and good to see a someone demoing Harbeths in Delhi...

I thought the same. Most likely Sound by design has been appointed by Harbeth D/D, not by Harbeth. At least that's what the Harbeth's list of D/D in Asia suggests.

Pricing will still be determined by the Harbeth D/D. And it's not hard to guess that Sound by Design won't be able to sell it at a lower price than the Harbeth D/D in south. That's not how businesses work.

Unless and until the transaction befits a 'wholesale' buying from a Distributor is always devoid of 'much' discounts. One usually end up at realized prices @ MRP. This 'might' not be so with dealers, who might truncate his own margins to go through with a sale. You 'could' be in a for a pleasant surprise doing business with a dealer!

It will be better to check with a brand with comparable price in India & other countries, eg Proac, ATC etc. Buy harbeth when prices match , just wait till then

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back