Has anybody done a comparison between Andrew Jones Pioneer and Zensor 7 ?

Also who are the dealers in Bangalore for Pioneer Andrew Jones in Bangalore ?

Have you heard them both? They are very different speakers in my opinion and have very different amplification needs. Try to listen to them and decide on what you prefer.

What is the rest of your chain like? What size is your room?

MaSh

I have auditioned both the speakers . Pioneer with Denon AVR-1912 ( long ago) and Dali with Denon AVR-x2000. To me, both can't be compared as both are in different price range with Pioneer as entry level and Dali as mid range. You will find that people have upgraded from Pioneer to the speakers in Dali class. For entry level Pioneer is better than Polk T50, Taga Azure and Jamo s426 etc. On the other hand Dali Zenser 7 has an edge over similar price speakers and lots of FM are happy with performance. If budget is not a constraints then one must go for Dali Zenser.
Pioneer have sparkling mid to high frequency with tight and agile low end. But certainly they need to be backup by good subwoofer for fuller sound. Due to low sensitivity, they need powerful amplifier. Average looks and build quality. They are discontinued from pioneer products line so difficult to get service or spares.
Dali Zenser 7 have very detailed high frequencies response with great vocal presentation . Due to bigger bass drivers they are faithfully producing better low end than Pioneer. At high volume I found them to be bright and brittle. Build quality is great and still available in market.

Thanks for the inputs rpmahale, but somehow I am not getting that result from Zensor 7. As of now I am only using it for 100% music with PM8006. And PM8006 is playing all my sources like NA6006, CD6006, My Turntable...But the sound quality is not that great i Guess. I will share a video and maybe you all can suggest if am right or wrong///

There will always be a difference in the sound between a treated room at a dealer and an untreated listening room.
The room and speaker positioning play a large role in the sound. Do post room layout.

I've heard both these floor standers seperately in different setups while I was shortlisting speakers and wasn't impressed by either of them. To me, the pioneer felt muffled as if a curtain was draped over them. The zensor 7 was too shrill and bright for my taste.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back