Has anyone experienced Atmos in headphones via Dolby Access App in Windows.

raman.bhadu

If you have experienced or used headphones for dolby atmos with the help of dolby access app please let me know about your experience. Is it good enough to buy a headphones and this app.

If you have experienced or used headphones for dolby atmos with the help of dolby access app please let me know about your experience. Is it good enough to buy a headphones and this app.
I have tried it. The app used to offer a free trial. Try that. It’s nothing spectacular unless the source is also good enough.

I use it, it’s an ok solution. There are many better solutions for PC headphone surround. If you are keen to know about them let me know.

Yes I have bought it and used with different headphones. It doesn’t add any magic to content that is not originally created with surround Atmos effects. I used it in games with poor surround sound and it sounded exactly the same. Whereas games like PubG & BFV are already mastered very well in terms of positional audio and they work great without Dolby access or any software.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back