Has anyone heard of these speaker cable? (Urgent)

Hifiplayer

Hi,

I am purchasing my first HiFi system next week. I am buying the MS902i + CA 540Av2 + CA DVD99 (will buy a CD player later). The dealer is offering me Accell Speaker cables as part of the package. Has anyone heard of these?? They are supposed to be US based. Please see the following link.

ACCELL Cables - Audio, Video, Speaker, Computer Cables and Interconnects

If you have any other option then please feel free to suggest.

I am also offered a CA RCA. Don't know the model number but its red in color (if that helps). Will this be fine? Any other suggestions??

Thank you.

I remember one of my friend saying the cables made in Accel US was pretty good but the ones from their Chinese factory were not that great. I dont have any personal exp though check if its Made in US or China

Hi,

I am purchasing my first HiFi system next week. I am buying the MS902i + CA 540Av2 + CA DVD99 (will buy a CD player later). The dealer is offering me Accell Speaker cables as part of the package. Has anyone heard of these?? They are supposed to be US based. Please see the following link.

ACCELL Cables - Audio, Video, Speaker, Computer Cables and Interconnects

If you have any other option then please feel free to suggest.

I am also offered a CA RCA. Don't know the model number but its red in color (if that helps). Will this be fine? Any other suggestions??

Thank you.

Hi Player:

First, congrats on your first hifi, welcome to the world of separates. If the speaker cables comes free with the package, yeah why not take it, i mean, if he doesn't stock any other brands. Later on if you don't like them, you can try QED, Straight Wire, Chord, etc.

My favorite would be QED SA XT with MS and CA combo, good clarity and bass.

Yes, get the CA IC, they are good.

If you are getting them for free, you might as well take them. If you are actually paying for them, I'd say look elsewhere.

Nothing comes free, you are likely paying the dealer a good margin on the amp+DVD hence he's passing the cable "free". If you decide you don't want to try that cable, then negotiate further - you may get the amp+DVD for 2 - 3K less minus the cable then you can go for a cable of your choice elsewhere.

Regards

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back