Hathway Pune Dolby Digital plus stopped working

ISO

It was OK up to last two months but now it has stopped working.

I use to enjoy HD movies in 7.1 channel on my home theater but now there is Dolby logo on the HD movie but HT system detect PCM stereo only. Sound comes from L/R speakers only. In my cable pack only one channel that gives proper dolby sound is 'Colors Marathi'. Rest all channels has became PCM stereo.

I tried to complain this to the Hathway call center but operator unable to understand 'what is Dolby?' and what was my exact problem? Then I told them to forward complain to technical of Hathway. After two days somebody from Hathway tech department called me. Again conversation stuck with what is Dolby?

I'm fed up of this. My costly HT system is of no use. Is Airtel, Tata sky or any other operator providing proper DD+?

Switch to airtel, Tata sky, etc or better still switch permanently to Amazon prime, Netflix, hotstar.

Amazon fire stick is all that you need.

MaSh

Thanks skumar and MaSh.

AFAIK amazon prime have stereo sound only.

I have no problem regarding picture quality of Hathway. DD+ audio was working fine but suddenly they changed to stereo format. Only Colors marathi is working in DD

Thanks skumar and MaSh.

AFAIK amazon prime have stereo sound only.

I have no problem regarding picture quality of Hathway. DD+ audio was working fine but suddenly they changed to stereo format. Only Colors marathi is working in DD
Amazon Prime does have DD+ audio..
And it does have Atmos too in Firestick 4K.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back