HD Channels - DTH

Birendra

which DTH provider is providing the best HD channels in terms of number and rates plan. Have anyone experience the latest DISHnxt HD experience. I am thinking of switching to HD . kindly suggest which is the best

which DTH provider is providing the best HD channels in terms of number and rates plan. Have anyone experience the latest DISHnxt HD experience. I am thinking of switching to HD . kindly suggest which is the best

In my opinion almost all providers provide more or less the same quality and service. Where one falls short other one is better and vice versa. I would suggest you go with the provider who has maximum connections in your area.

MaSh

which DTH provider is providing the best HD channels in terms of number and rates plan.

Almost all HD Broadcast in india is 1080i.. Have been using Videocn HD STB for more than 5 yrs time and they provide more HD channels in their package..

Try to list the HD channels that you are looking for and compare between the DTH providers on who offer the best bang for buck, in your region..

Happy with videocon D2H. Previously used TataSky and HD channels were less. D2H were providing more number of regional HD channels

I'm using Videocon and Tata Sky for a long time, and though Videocon on paper has more HD channels I find Tata Sky to be better quality.

But OTT has caught on in a big way in India and these days both me and my family members are streaming from Hotstar, JioTV and JioCinema. I even stream cricket matches live on Jio when riding in the car, cannot find anything to complain about either.

I guess you should make the choice based on the channels you need and the price for the service. From the perspective of quality it will be more or less the same for the HD channels across all DTH services.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back