Head Direct RE0 RE1 RE2 And RE252 ?

Amarbir[Lynx-India];98340 said:
Guys ,
How Many Of You Use This Earplug That Head Direct Makes .My Research Here Shows Not Many Here ,Is It Lack Of Availibility ,Warranty Support Or General "Never Hear Brand " Type Feeling ? .

Hi Amarbhir,

Yes you're right. Not many people seem to know about it, not just in this forum, but overall in India market. I think is mainly because of the General "Never Hear Brand " Type Feeling. But as I have read good reviews about them in the internet, I am planning to buy ti from your shop online.

Hi,

My son uses a RE2 with his iPod Nano. It's a real VFM and would beat many IEMs much above its price range. It's driven by the iPod quite well.

RoC in this forum uses a RE0 and he is more than happy. Initially we wanted to buy the RE0 too for the iPod, but later a few members in techenclave suggested that the iPod may not be able to drive the RE0 well enough, one may need a headphone amp with it. Since my son wanted to keep it simple. we settled for the RE2. Actually for reasonable resolution mp3, the RE2 may be a better and more reasonable choice. For RE0, the source needs to be better, that's my guess.

After the intial burn in, the RE2 is fantastic for the price. We bought it some 6 months ago for 2.5K, but now it has come down to 1.8K or something like that.

We got our RE2 from Amarbir at Lynx-india.

Regards.

Hi,

My son uses a RE2 with his iPod Nano. It's a real VFM and would beat many IEMs much above its price range. It's driven by the iPod quite well.

RoC in this forum uses a RE0 and he is more than happy. Initially we wanted to buy the RE0 too for the iPod, but later a few members in techenclave suggested that the iPod may not be able to drive the RE0 well enough, one may need a headphone amp with it. Since my son wanted to keep it simple. we settled for the RE2. Actually for reasonable resolution mp3, the RE2 may be a better and more reasonable choice. For RE0, the source needs to be better, that's my guess.

After the intial burn in, the RE2 is fantastic for the price. We bought it some 6 months ago for 2.5K, but now it has come down to 1.8K or something like that.

We got our RE2 from Amarbir at Lynx-india.

Regards.

Hi Asit, thanks for sharing your experience. What other ear phones (in ear) did you consider or try before choosing RE2 (I am even considering Sony's and Philips ear phones which are in the price range of 1000 to 1500 INR)? And how was your buying experience with Lynx (Amarbir)? And was the package that you got from Lynx like the one described in this link?:

Head-Direct RE2 inner earphone in Review – Almost perfect at 39$ | TouchMyApps

Cheers !

Hi Asit, thanks for sharing your experience. What other ear phones (in ear) did you consider or try before choosing RE2 (I am even considering Sony's and Philips ear phones which are in the price range of 1000 to 1500 INR)? And how was your buying experience with Lynx (Amarbir)? And was the package that you got from Lynx like the one described in this link?:

Head-Direct RE2 inner earphone in Review Almost perfect at 39$ | TouchMyApps

Cheers !

Harry ,
I Am Here On The Forum For You To ASk Me The Questions Directly ,I Am Now Going To Update My Threads As I Was Ill .

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back