Headphones : JVC HA-RX900 or Audio Technica ATH-M50

i apologize for keeping you waiting for the review as i got stuck with work yesterday. will be posting the review today..

in short... budget 4k genre : hindi/bollywood/hip hop... pick it up..

budget 8k : rap/metal/progressive/electronica..... dont think twice.. but still wait for the review.. will post it for sure today...

Thank you for your impressions. Any chance of you being interested in trying the mods mentioned in the following thread?

JVC HA-RX900 modifications, a picture tutorial. (56k, forget about it...)

I had almost pulled the trigger on an M50 awhile back when the price was around $100. At around $150, it has lost it's charm on me and hence I'm looking for alternatives. I just might go for these. The other option I'm mulling over at this time are the Equation RP-21s...

thanks ! but i intend to get those from the US. probably i would know by this month's end whether its feasible or not, else i would head over to either hifimart or pristine note.

Thank you for your impressions. Any chance of you being interested in trying the mods mentioned in the following thread?

JVC HA-RX900 modifications, a picture tutorial. (56k, forget about it...)

I had almost pulled the trigger on an M50 awhile back when the price was around $100. At around $150, it has lost it's charm on me and hence I'm looking for alternatives. I just might go for these. The other option I'm mulling over at this time are the Equation RP-21s...

i read about the mods but the other side is that dynamat makes them heavy and i would wanna grow with them for a few months before i try the mod.

i will for sure update if i do any mod. need to figure all the things that we would need for the same and then go for the mod but for sure after a few months..

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back