• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Headphones

Wharfedale Evo 4.2

ashwn_acharya

Hi,
Can anyone please tell me where i can buy a nice pair of entry level headphones in bangalore? I have been browsing a lot of audiophile forums and discussion boards like head-fi.org, and brands like sennheiser and Grado are recommended a lot.... Can anyone please tell me where i can get these in bangalore... I would be very thankful if anyone can suggest me a particular brand/model....

cyrus

Hi,
Can anyone please tell me where i can buy a nice pair of entry level headphones in bangalore? I have been browsing a lot of audiophile forums and discussion boards like head-fi.org, and brands like sennheiser and Grado are recommended a lot.... Can anyone please tell me where i can get these in bangalore... I would be very thankful if anyone can suggest me a particular brand/model....

Sennheiser are great headphones and is available in India. You can view the list of dealers at:

http://www.sennheiserindia.com/india/icm_eng.nsf/root/service

PbR

Hi,

I just received the MS-1 (made by Grado Labs) direct from Alessandro; ordered online, $99 (free shipping worldwide), shipped via USPS, no duty paid by me.

Ravi

Absolute Phase

Hi,

Hi! Ashwin,

We are dealers for Grado headphone. Just sold the amazing SR60. Real value for money. All headphones are available officially with a bill & warranty.