Hello all, Newbie here from Gujarat

umangloria

Hola to all beloved HIFIVISION members.
I am a software engineer mainly working as a contractor and excel at delivering mobile apps. I was looking at this forum for a few weeks and now I am finally ready to jump into the rabbit hole.
I currently have a Sony BDV-E4100 which I bought with really high hopes but it is trash according to me, Even though it has 5.1 real channels the quality is not there, I previously had a Panasonic 4.1 which I bought Openbox for 4k I think that was the real bang for the bucks.
Now, I finally decided to build a nice home theater setup in a traditional way. Please let me know if I should be good putting that information here or if I should use a separate section or threads.

Hola to all beloved HIFIVISION members.
I am a software engineer mainly working as a contractor and excel at delivering mobile apps. I was looking at this forum for a few weeks and now I am finally ready to jump into the rabbit hole.
I currently have a Sony BDV-E4100 which I bought with really high hopes but it is trash according to me, Even though it has 5.1 real channels the quality is not there, I previously had a Panasonic 4.1 which I bought Openbox for 4k I think that was the real bang for the bucks.
Now, I finally decided to build a nice home theater setup in a traditional way. Please let me know if I should be good putting that information here or if I should use a separate section or threads.

Hi,

Welcome to HFV.

I am sure you will find your experience here very enriching and enjoyable.

Make sure to visit the countless posts which is based on direct experience, technical knowledge and honest feedback.

If the post / response to you helps in any way, use the 'Like' button which is located at the right hand bottom of the post. This helps to build up positive reputation for the FM (Fellow Member).

Hope you have a great journey here!

All the best!

Hi,

Welcome to HFV.

I am sure you will find your experience here very enriching and enjoyable.

Make sure to visit the countless posts which is based on direct experience, technical knowledge and honest feedback.

If the post / response to you helps in any way, use the 'Like' button which is located at the right hand bottom of the post. This helps to build up positive reputation for the FM (Fellow Member).

Hope you have a great journey here!

All the best!
Yup, Already got AVR + 9 speakers and Sub is on the way. Glad to be here.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back