Hello All :)

TheProfessor

Hi all- I am from Navi Mumbai! I have always been into movies and music but it's only in the last 14-15 months that I started paying attention to the details in the sound. I came across this forum by chance and since then. I have been a regular visitor - Reading a couple posts on HifiVision is like therapy for me. It allows me to de-stress from hectic work schedule. I hope that despite my very limited knowledge, I can contribute positively to the community. Thank you.

I currently use a HiVi Swans M10 2.1 speaker system and Hiifiman Edition S headphones with my HP Envy.

Last edited:
Hi all- I am from Navi Mumbai! I have always been into movies and music but it's only in the last 14-15 months that I started paying attention to the details in the sound. I came across this forum by chance and since then. I have been a regular visitor - Reading a couple posts on HifiVision is like therapy for me. It allows me to de-stress from hectic work schedule. I hope that despite my very limited knowledge, I can contribute positively to the community. Thank you.

I currently use a HiVi Swans M10 2.1 speaker system and Hiifiman Edition S headphones with my HP Envy.

Hi,

Welcome to HFV.

I am sure you will enjoy your experience here and even get answers to the various queries or issues you may have around AV.....there are lots of rich posts contributed by the many Fellow Members (FMs).....

Happy Browsing.....

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back