Hello Everybody

AMITNOIDA

Hi
I am Amit. New to your community. Hope to get support from you guys in selecting a budget system.
Thanks to all.

I am now building my new PC with Creative Audigy 2 Zs soundcard. I need 2.0 speakers (bookshelf or floor stander) for using as PC speakers for games, movies and occassional music CDs playing in my DVD writer (Moserbaer). An amplifier, if required of suitable spec may also be suggested (I may try to purchase 2nd hand amp also).

My total budget is approx. 30k.

Hello Amit,

Pl go thro the classified section, there are some good offers

cheers

Murali.N

I am now building my new PC with Creative Audigy 2 Zs soundcard. I need 2.0 speakers (bookshelf or floor stander) for using as PC speakers for games, movies and occassional music CDs playing in my DVD writer (Moserbaer). An amplifier, if required of suitable spec may also be suggested (I may try to purchase 2nd hand amp also).

My total budget is approx. 30k.

Do a search on the forums for a number of choices. One of the top most is AudioEngine as powered speakers. These are extremely good. If you can swing the A5 you will be very happy. Not to say A2 is bad or anything. Good and clean power and sound characteristics on them.

Thanks Marsilians for your suggestion.

Is there any source at Delhi for AudioEngine AE-5? As I have heard, the left speaker of AE-5 has in built amp. I want to use it as PC speaker.

However, if one add a separate stereo amplifier, will it deliver better sound?

I want to start with as PC speaker. But subsequently, want to make it a part of music system.

BTW can anybody tell me the difference between AV receiver and Stereo Amplifier. I am novish in this field.

Thanks Marsilians for your suggestion.

Is there any source at Delhi for AudioEngine AE-5? As I have heard, the left speaker of AE-5 has in built amp. I want to use it as PC speaker.

bajaao.com is a decent source and one of my friends has sourced from there. Rs. 19000/- is extremely competitive considering their prices in the US.

However, if one add a separate stereo amplifier, will it deliver better sound?

I want to start with as PC speaker. But subsequently, want to make it a part of music system.

The A5's can be hooked up to the stereo amp. You may want to look at integrateds as they drive music better than just the amp.

BTW can anybody tell me the difference between AV receiver and Stereo Amplifier. I am novish in this field.

Do a search on the forum. Numerous people have made the distinction. Worthwhile time spent if you want to make an educated decision now or in the future.

Back