hello everyone!

amritaksha

Hi! I have spent quite sometime going through this forum and have found information that would have been impossible for me to find otherwise, so first of all a big THANK YOU to one and all. I listen to music through a 10 year old Akai home theatre in a box paired with my computer. Like to listen to almost everything but instrumental music is what i like most as I am able to work as well while it provides a background ambiance of my liking.Of late i purchased a pair of Bose companion speakers so that I can move my music around with my laptop and found it so much more clearer than what I was listening to all this time. I live in a town(Pondicherry) where I know no audio enthusiasts and which lacks showrooms/ auditioning rooms but still I aspire to assemble a system which will serve primarily for music but also will provide good surround system while watching the odd movie.I hope that this forum will help me in realising this dream.( It will require quite some effort as so far I dont even have a TV!my laptops have been the source of all my entertainment.)

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back