Hello everyone

Abhishek_

Hi,

I am based in Delhi- NCR, and have been following this forum intermittently for about 10 years now.I have been an active reader though rather than a member. Music is relaxation for me and I passionately resort to headphones and speakers to quench this thirst. Earlier during my college days, I used to make headphone amplifiers and had a collection of vintage planar headphones. One of my close close friend with similar interest has been active here from a very long time.

I have become an active member now to seek help and hopefully contribute to the forum whenever possible.

Warmly.
Abhishek

Hi,

I am based in Delhi- NCR, and have been following this forum intermittently for about 10 years now.I have been an active reader though rather than a member. Music is relaxation for me and I passionately resort to headphones and speakers to quench this thirst. Earlier during my college days, I used to make headphone amplifiers and had a collection of vintage planar headphones. One of my close close friend with similar interest has been active here from a very long time.

I have become an active member now to seek help and hopefully contribute to the forum whenever possible.

Warmly.
Abhishek

Welcome sir. I am sure your experience and valuable inputs will benefit many people on this forum.

@Naturelover, @kbhuvi
thankyou

Presently my headphone setup consists of beta22 stereo amplifier (self DIY), adcom 600 DAC and NAD RP18 & Yamaha YH 100 headphones. Apart from this I have a DIY phono with Technics SL10 turntable.

I am setting up a speaker system with AVR and have few queries, will be starting a new thread regarding it soon.

Last edited:
Hi,

Warmly.
Abhishek

Hi

Welcome to HFV.

This is indeed one of the best platforms which is loaded with rich information contributed by Fellow Members (FMs) who have direct experience or are professionally qualified.

Most solutions are available in the multiple threads and sections.....happy browsing (which I am sure you are already familiar with).

Looking forward to your posts, experiences and contribution.,,,,,,

Cheers!

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back