Hello Everyone

V Madhu

Hello Everyone,

My Name is Madhu and Iam from Chennai. I have been a passive member so far, think will be so for a few more months because Iam still in the process of learning the intricacies of audio world.
This forum has introduced me to a whole new world which I found to be a lot more informative. I started knowing the world beyond the regular brands like Sony, Philips and so on.
I would like to thank all the contributors of this forum. You all make it easy to understand what to look for in a AV product through your versatile knowledge on AV.

To introduce my AV - I have an AIWA BMZ-K7D bought 5 years back. Fell in love for its look when I first saw it on a magazine. I used to have it set up in my hall and used it mostly to watch movies. Recently moved it to my bedroom after a service since I felt I was sparingly using it for listening to music.

I also have a 30 GB IPod docked to a Klipsch ipod docking station.

Thanks again to this great forum. It is a wealth of information who wants to understand anything about AV.

regards,
Madhu

Welcome to the Forum, Friend. Have a nice stay!
whats your music preference.

--
helium
Amp: Lyrita SET 2A3
Speakers: Vintage B&W DM4
Source: LG DVD + Beresford DAC
Cables: Lyrita's I.C & cables

Welcome to the Forum, Friend. Have a nice stay!
whats your music preference.

--
helium
Amp: Lyrita SET 2A3
Speakers: Vintage B&W DM4
Source: LG DVD + Beresford DAC
Cables: Lyrita's I.C & cables
Hello Helliumflight,

I mostly listen to Tamil Film songs. I like melodies, love the ones by Illayaraja.

regards,
Madhu

Hi madhu, welcome, please let us know if youre a guy or a gal because a guy into hifi is cool, gal into hifi is even cooler! I'm sure others will agree :D
Hello corElement,
I can understand your excitement . Sorry to disappoint you, Iam a guy. :)

regards,
Madhu

hi madhu, you try to meet as many audiophiles as possible and audition their system to get a rough idea what to look for when you want to upgrade your set-up.

to start with you are invited to audition my set up.

regards

hi madhu, you try to meet as many audiophiles as possible and audition their system to get a rough idea what to look for when you want to upgrade your set-up.

to start with you are invited to audition my set up.

regards
Thanks Buswal for your kind offer. I will definitely keep that in mind when I upgrade. Where do you live? Iam in Chennai.

Back