Hello Friends

gt_panasonic

I am part of Broadcast and AV Projects of a reputed company as you can see my ID. m here to share details and gain knowledge about AV world. please share some information related to av world and India. specially North India will be an Add on for me.

Am handelling PTZ cameras and Broadcast cameras so any lead will be helpful for me, any system integrator any consultant if help me out I ll be grateful

I am searching of AV consultant and acoustic consultant who do AV projects also.

Thanking you

I am part of Broadcast and AV Projects of a reputed company as you can see my ID. m here to share details and gain knowledge about AV world. please share some information related to av world and India. specially North India will be an Add on for me.

Am handelling PTZ cameras and Broadcast cameras so any lead will be helpful for me, any system integrator any consultant if help me out I ll be grateful

I am searching of AV consultant and acoustic consultant who do AV projects also.

Thanking you

Please Help

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back