Hello Friends

v.anand

Hello friends,

I am Anand, I was browsing net to find out about home theaters and thus got a chance to experience the depth of knowledge here in this forum. I now feel really lucky to be part of this wonderful community.

Regards,
Anand

Hello friends,

I am Anand, I was browsing net to find out about home theaters and thus got a chance to experience the depth of knowledge here in this forum. I now feel really lucky to be part of this wonderful community.

Regards,
Anand

Hi, Anand. Welcome to Hifi! This is a great platform for beginners and audio enthus. U will find lot of sophisticated heads (excluding me:eek:hyeah:) here!

Thanks everyone for the wonderful welcome. I am sure I'll gain a lot of knowledge from here.

About me, I am a Chartered Accountancy student who obviously have a lot of interests outside my regular field, such as music, sports, cars, etc.:lol:
Like I said before, I chanced upon this wonderful forum while trying to look for THAT WONDERFUL HT system and thus took the plunge to be part of here.

Once again, thank you everyone for accepting me, looking forward to great interactions as well as learning.

Regards,
Anand

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back