Hello from a audio enthusiast Noida

General_sound

Hi.
Hello to all. I have been visiting this fora for a number of years and somehow been planning to join but got around to doing so now. I am fond of 70s and 80s English pop & rock as also old Bollywood. Equipment is a Project Debut III, and other tt's, Denon Amp and Elac bookshelves.

Hi.
Hello to all. I have been visiting this fora for a number of years and somehow been planning to join but got around to doing so now. I am fond of 70s and 80s English pop & rock as also old Bollywood. Equipment is a Project Debut III, and other tt's, Denon Amp and Elac bookshelves.

Hi,

Welcome to HFV!

I am sure you will find yourself enriched with the vast experience and knowledge shared by our FMs (Forum Members) in various threads and topics. Do browse the threads which will have ready information for the queries / challenges you may have around Audio / Video equipment etc.

Happy Browsing and wishing you all the best!

Hello and welcome to forum.
Where in Noida are you located, lets catch up.
I am in Dwarka if you want to come and visit.

--Vinay Arora

Hello and welcome to forum.
Where in Noida are you located, lets catch up.
I am in Dwarka if you want to come and visit.

--Vinay Arora
Vinay. There is a classic saying ' Better late than never'. Somehow I saw your post today, after two full years! Incredible. I stay in Sector 82 and should you be in this area, you are most welcome. Have a great festive season. Regards

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back