Hello from Bengaluru

sudokpr

Hi folks!
Newbie here.
My search for a decent set of speakers for my TV to hear clear dialogues has ended me here.
I had no clue about why one should have a dedicated A/V receiver, like 3 months back. I started to follow the r/audiophile and r/hometheater on Reddit and now I get it. Those subs were super helpful! I got to know about this forum from those subreddits.

I had a budget of 20k for buying a set of speakers, but now I understand it's not sufficient for an entry level A/V receiver and the front stage speakers (L,C and R). So I will have to postpone my purchase until I reach the required budget.

I also wanted to ask, if there is a classifieds section in this forum which can help me look for pre-owned equipments.

Thanks!

Hi Sudokpr ,

Welcome to the HFV forum and the Endless quest for perfection in the way we hear the sound reproduced through the systems we have.

To access the classifieds section, forum have a minimum post requirements of 91 posts and 91 days registration.
Tc.
George.

Hi folks!
Newbie here.
My search for a decent set of speakers for my TV to hear clear dialogues has ended me here.
I had no clue about why one should have a dedicated A/V receiver, like 3 months back. I started to follow the r/audiophile and r/hometheater on Reddit and now I get it. Those subs were super helpful! I got to know about this forum from those subreddits.

I had a budget of 20k for buying a set of speakers, but now I understand it's not sufficient for an entry level A/V receiver and the front stage speakers (L,C and R). So I will have to postpone my purchase until I reach the required budget.

I also wanted to ask, if there is a classifieds section in this forum which can help me look for pre-owned equipments.

Thanks!

Hi,

Welcome to HFV!

I am sure you will find yourself enriched with the vast experience and knowledge shared by our FMs (Forum Members) in various threads and topics. Do browse the threads which will have ready information for the queries / challenges you may have around Audio / Video equipment etc.

Happy Browsing and wishing you all the best!

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back