Hello from Chandigarh

Appy12

Good evening guys.
I have been a lurker on this forum from past 3 years. Bought a Yamaha Aventage, Dali Zensor Speakers and an SVS sub after reading the various threads.
Now I need a stereo setup. I have bought a used vintage Sony STR-7055A. Need a pair of used speakers and a turntable to wet my feet in the world of stereo sound.

Hey Appy12,

Try out the speakers from Indiq audio. Their Floor Standers and Book Shelves are excellent and have good sensitivity ratings. They should match your vintage Sony STR-7055A as i think the amp is rated at 35W.
Check out their Book Shelf's, they are large and has a full rage 10" drivers and not expensive considering its sound signature and quality of sound it puts out.

Thanks
Hey Appy12,

Try out the speakers from Indiq audio. Their Floor Standers and Book Shelves are excellent and have good sensitivity ratings. They should match your vintage Sony STR-7055A as i think the amp is rated at 35W.
Check out their Book Shelf's, they are large and has a full rage 10" drivers and not expensive considering its sound signature and quality of sound it puts out.
Thank you for your response. I am unable to locate this company on google. Can you please share their website link?
Also, if I can spend ~60k on speakers. What would you recommend?

Just to add on their Floor Standers are rated at 94+dB sensitivity so that even the older vintage amps can drive those effortlessly.

Thanks

Thank you for your response. I am unable to locate this company on google. Can you please share their website link?
Hi, This is the website https://www.indiqaudio.com/
You’ll find their number in contact us page. Reach out and they can help you with the price. they have a gold series FS and I think it very well fits in your budget. They are pretty well balanced and has a good sound signature.

Thanks

If you can spend 60k. Look at the Floor Standers Gold Achal. Its got great Mids and highs with nice punchy bass. Moreover it’s built with passion to offer best in class sound signature.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back