Hello from Holland!

Cookie Buster

Hi all,

Following this forum for some time now, very nice forum with a positive vibe thats different from European forums. I like it! Although Im not from India my girlfriend has Indian roots so that makes me a little bit Indian to ;)

Im really into audio/hi fi for a year or so. Like many of us I started with a home cinema set, it took me some time to find out that music can be reproduced a lot better. So I sold my Panasonic cinema set an bought a Jungson JA 88D amplifier and Sony cd player. Still not satisfied and after a long period of listening sessions I discovered Linn and Usher. I sold my equipment again and right now I am playing with:

Linn Majik kontrol
Linn Majik 2100
Linn Majik DS, Cara 7, NAS 239 pro II NAS with Twonky server, Ipod with Songbook/Plugplayer as control point.
Usher CP-6371
Linn black interlinks
Xindak speaker cable

Very happy right now! But always room for improvements. For the future I'm aiming for an Aktiv system. Hope to upgrade with Dynamik power supply and Linn Silvers soon.

See you all around, The Cookie Buster

Welcome to HFV ...... :cool:

Wesley Sneijder Vs David Villa

Wish you all the besttttttttttttttttt !!!

Nice to see a firangi in the forum.:D

Welcome aboard. Have a gala time.:)

Rajesh

PS: Now don't ask me what is 'firangi' Your Indian G/F would know so check with her:lol:

Welcom to hifivision Cookie Buster.

article-1293271-0A611438000005DC-799_634x427.jpg

Sorry, but hope you are vegetarian. :lol:

Last edited:
Hi Cookie Buster,

WELCOME to HiFiVision and

yeah!!! Holland for me as well

Ik wens alle beste aan uw land!!! (wish all best to your country)

cheers.

Hey Cookie Buster,

Nice to see u man...though I'm Indian, I stayed for a very long time in Holland at Den Bosch.

Which part of NL are u from ?

Duck the Spain team....

Welcome once again!

Too bad Holland lost, but thanks for all the support guys! Im from the west of holland near the hague. Did you like den bosch/holland?

Gud to see you Cookie Buster Joining our Forum . I guess we can get lots of Tech news from Europe via You .

welcome buddy... have a good time here and we wud look forward for some info as well from ur end as u can be a bridge between the hifi stuff in europe.. wont you ?

loads of burden....!!! lol

have a nice time here...

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back