Hello from Kanyakumari

ajuvignesh

Hi all,

I'm Aju Vignesh from Kanyakumari. I hold a degree on mechanical engineering and audio engineering. I work on software now. I'm not an audiophile but love to listen to good quality audio. Wish to stay here and learn more in this group.

Regards,
Aju Vignesh

Most welcome to the forum. As you love to listen music and hold a degree in audio engineering, you can not continue to be a non-audiophile. Guys like you should stay here for long and contribute more.

Hi all,

I'm Aju Vignesh from Kanyakumari. I hold a degree on mechanical engineering and audio engineering. I work on software now. I'm not an audiophile but love to listen to good quality audio. Wish to stay here and learn more in this group.

Regards,
Aju Vignesh

Mechanical and audio engineering can be a fantastic combo.
Companies like Bose are always looking for such skill-set.

Where did you do your audio engineering from?

b.t.w. Welcome to the forum and have a great time.

Regards,

Ravindra.

Welcome
I'm sure you will be able to contribute much with your areas of expertise.
Looking forward to more from you

HI. Thanks a lot for your warm welcome. :)
As you love to listen music and hold a degree in audio engineering, you can not continue to be a non-audiophile. Guys like you should stay here for long and contribute more.

Thanks sanjivnayak. As I always say, its the experience that counts more than any bookish knowledge :)

Mechanical and audio engineering can be a fantastic combo.
Where did you do your audio engineering from?

Hi Ravindra. Thanks. Yes, Mechanical, Audio and software engineering is a great combo. A few famous audio engineers I know have mechanical background. I did a diploma from SAE Chennai. I'm from its final batch and probably last certified batch from SAE in India.

Welcome to the forum Aju. You will have a great time here.
Btw, just curious. Is it a combined degree ?
Thanks hspdinesh. It is not a combined degree. I did mechanical engineering first. Then audio engineering after a couple of years. Learnt software too in between.

Thanks hspdinesh. It is not a combined degree. I did mechanical engineering first. Then audio engineering after a couple of years. Learnt software too in between.

Awesome Aju !!! You got some nice combo (Mechanical/Audio/Software).. :p
Will reach out to you for your expertise ;)

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back