Hello From M2Tech (Italy)

m2techitaly

Dear readers, greetings from beautiful Italy. My name is Marco Manunta, I'm owner and CTO of M2Tech Srl, an italian company devoted to digital audio since 2009. Please visit our website for details: M2Tech Srl. We have new products available since July. Comments, questions and feedbacks welcome!

Long time coming sir... M2Tech was quite popular with the forum members some time back.. Great to see you directly participating here.. Will encourage more people to sample your products... Wish you the very best...

Hello panditji, thank you for your warm welcome. I think that M2Tech deserves more visibility in your Country. In the past, I've been so busy with many things not directly related to M2Tech (including my 6 years old daughter) that I just hadn't time enough to promote M2Tech adequately.
Now that we're releasing some new products of which I'm particularly proud (the new DAC/preamp Young MkIII has a great sound and an elegant, discrete look), I think all audiophile should at least learn about them.
I invite readers to visit our website (M2Tech Srl) and e-mail me with comments and questions, I'll be really glad to answer.

Welcome to the forum Marco!

Lot's of interest in M2Tech on here in the past.
I am sure the more you spend time here we will learn more of the new M2Tech range.

Regards

Hello Marco,

welcome at the forum. I have a technical question regarding your hiFace USB/SPDIF converter which is perhaps interesting for many members. That's why I'm asking here on the forum. I read somewhere that it does not work on Apple computers with one of the newer operating systems. Is there a solution available and will it work with the upcoming High Sierra OS?

Hello all! Thank you for the warm welcome.
Re the technical question, I'm afraid the answer is: yes for hiFace (white), hiFace Evo first series, Young DAC first series and Vaughan. You can find details about that in the FAQ on our website M2Tech Srl. To all our appreciated Indian customers owning one of the products above, I kindly ask to contact us on [email protected], we'll agree a solution.

Hello,
I was about to start a new thread to give details about one of our new products, but:

1) I was trying to figure our where to start it (Computer Audio/DAC, Announcements, where else?);
2) before doing it, I read the forum rules and it seems that I can't do it as it's promotion of my business. On the other hand, there are certain classified forums to which I should belong as I'm a manufacturer. Should I acquire some classified status as manufacturer? Which way?

Thank you for your help!

Dear readers, greetings from beautiful Italy. My name is Marco Manunta, I'm owner and CTO of M2Tech Srl, an italian company devoted to digital audio since 2009. Please visit our website for details: M2Tech Srl. We have new products available since July. Comments, questions and feedbacks welcome!

Hi

Welcome to HFV

I am sure you will find answers to the challenges or doubts you have related to the AV world...our fellow members have uploaded rich information posts based on experience and use..

All the best...happy browsing.

Welcome to HiFiVision!
Your participation will only give confidence to M2Tech product users.
M2Tech has a nice portfolio of products!

Regards,

Ravindra.

m2tech is now available in India through AV Lounge.
Had an audition of the Rockstar series Young mkiii DAC cum preamp last week.

Back