Hello From Mumbai

TheCoolestOne

Hello All,

They Say that a picture speaks a thousand words but I say sound speaks a million !!

I am from Mumbai and absolutely love watching movies, listening to songs and playing on my PS3. I need to set up a HT system (speakers + AV Receiver / Amp) in my living room dimensions of which are 10 ft X 15 ft. Can anyone suggest a good combination? My budget is between Rs. 30k to 40k for the AVR and around Rs. 25k to 30K for Speakers . I already own a PS3 console thru which I play my CD's/DVD's/blueray discs therefore I would not require a seperate player for the same. I also have my LCD in place so its primarily speakers and er/AV ReceivAmp is what I am looking for.

Apart from the PS3 I also own Media Centre with a 1tb Hard drive capable of playing HD movies. This too would be connected to the HT system along with my PS3. At present I have hooked this up directly to my TV via HDMI is capable to play HD movies and content.

As my living room isnt too big, I would prefer decent size speakers preferably wall mounted instead of large speakers or tower/stand speakers.

Suggestions regarding make, model, approx price would really help.

I have the Yamaha 671 and the Denon AVR 1912 in mind for the AVR. Which is the better of the two?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Sam

Last edited:
Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back