Hello from nagpur

ashar

I have recently started collecting vintage audio gear and hifi sets. It was an old fantasy which had subsided due to my hostel stay for engineering in nagpur , now since i own a lab/machine shop for making motorcycle parts i have found the love for audio back again and in small time i have got my hands on some nice stuff will keep posting here tbanx , i also do repairs n restorations and have made some videos too which can be followed on my youtube channel "moto wizzard"

Some of my collection includes
Amps -
Sonodyne super jet line
Sony Ta 70 (now passed to a good friend)
Kenwood KA4055 in transit
Sony STR 242L also in transit

Deck
Akai GXC 704d
Sony tcK33

Tuner
Akai at 2250

Ahuja stereogram with Garrard turntable

Telecraft tube radio.

Will be staying with you guys to hear n watch your cool stuff.
Regards

Hello and welcome to the forum! Thank you for joining.
Very interesting to see the interest in vintage or classic gear.

Attachments

• IMG-20180904-WA0017.jpg
    IMG-20180904-WA0017.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 16
  • 1536127345950.jpg
    1536127345950.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 13
Last edited by a moderator:
Hello ashar
Welcome to the forum
Its nice to know another vintage enthusiast.
What are the various components you plan to collect? Do you plan to restore the various items you have collected? From where are you sourcing the items?
I also like vintage gear and just want to know out of curiosity.

regards

Hello ashar
Welcome to the forum
Its nice to know another vintage enthusiast.
What are the various components you plan to collect? Do you plan to restore the various items you have collected? From where are you sourcing the items?
I also like vintage gear and just want to know out of curiosity.

regards

i want to have multiple racks and speakers in my lab/shop as the soul , my main work is vintage bikes and vintage audio goes very well together
I buy from friends and olx.
Yes i m restoring them one by one and also making some youtube videos on same

Hi ashar,

What parts of motorcycles are you manufacturing?
jawa ignition kits

heres my first video on akai gxc deck

I have recently started collecting vintage audio gear and hifi sets. It was an old fantasy which had subsided due to my hostel stay for engineering in nagpur , now since i own a lab/machine shop for making motorcycle parts i have found the love for audio back again and in small time i have got my hands on some nice stuff will keep posting here tbanx , i also do repairs n restorations and have made some videos too which can be followed on my youtube channel "moto wizzard"

Some of my collection includes
Amps -
Sonodyne super jet line
Sony Ta 70 (now passed to a good friend)
Kenwood KA4055 in transit
Sony STR 242L also in transit

Deck
Akai GXC 704d
Sony tcK33

Tuner
Akai at 2250

Ahuja stereogram with Garrard turntable

Telecraft tube radio.

Will be staying with you guys to hear n watch your cool stuff.
Regards

Hi,

Welcome to HFV.

You do have an impressive setup!

This is indeed a good platform where you have many Fellow Members (FMs) who come from different backgrounds but with one common goal...to have the best cost effective AV in their homes and other places.....some of us are certified / qualified in AV ...while the rest (like myself) are regular users who have experienced multiple systems with time (radio & cassette days).

I am sure you will find all the required information to your queries / issues....all you need is to browse the threads which are posted and use the Search feature which is very effective!

All the best, happy browsing!

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back