Hello from Pondicherry!

charlesdaniel7

My first day on the forum, and I've been digging deep here about the Taga Harmony 606SE. Thanks to you guys, I've learnt that it might not be a good match for my Onkyo HTR391 receiver that was part of a AV speaker package set. The subwoofer output failed on the receiver, and I've been looking for a good 5.0 speaker set as a cheap fix before GST. But I'm going to get the receiver repaired now. I however have custom bookshelf speakers for the front L and R which I DIY woodworked and made a long time back. They sound warm and perfect for my needs. Thanks for all the help on this :)

My setup:
15' x 20' room
Optoma 1080p short throw 3000 lumens DLP projector with 125" screen with AZ screen paint (Light grey- I've used my own mix)
Onkyo HTS-3500 speaker and receiver set with regular Philips Blu Ray, Tata Sky , Kodi box and Xbox Kinect.
It's not a very expensive setup, but I love it anyway. It works for me.

I'll try to contribute here in whatever way possible. Cheers!

Hi

Welcome to HFV...

I am sure you will find all answers to your AV queries or challenges in the rich posts uploaded by our fellow members...

Happy browsing!

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back