Hello guys

Sankar C

Hi guys I am new to this forum. I am very fond of music since my boyhood and gets excited whenever hear the music at its purity. This made me to get interest in audio gadgets. Now I am owning the old horse Denon pma 680 amp with Mission 2.5 way speakers for the last 11 years and it still doing fine. One Mr Mahendra an audio expert in Chennai who had suggested and procured the above setup. Two years back bought a Schitt Modi 2 mb dac and BT receiver to bridge the digital sources and it gives very good results.But I want to upgrade the system now. Rotel a11 tribute with Elac debut f5.2 speakers is my aspiration.
Will this combination works great? Please clarify
Thanks

Any one clarify please!
Whether the matching of
Rotel A11 tribute amp with Elac debut f5.2 floor standing speakers will be alright?

Hi guys I am new to this forum. I am very fond of music since my boyhood and gets excited whenever hear the music at its purity. This made me to get interest in audio gadgets. Now I am owning the old horse Denon pma 680 amp with Mission 2.5 way speakers for the last 11 years and it still doing fine. One Mr Mahendra an audio expert in Chennai who had suggested and procured the above setup. Two years back bought a Schitt Modi 2 mb dac and BT receiver to bridge the digital sources and it gives very good results.But I want to upgrade the system now. Rotel a11 tribute with Elac debut f5.2 speakers is my aspiration.
Will this combination works great? Please clarify
Thanks

Hi,

Welcome to HFV!

I am sure you will find yourself enriched with the vast experience and knowledge shared by our FMs (Forum Members) in various threads and topics. Do browse the threads which will have ready information for the queries / challenges you may have around Audio / Video equipment etc.

Happy Browsing and wishing you all the best!

With respect to your query, if someone has used that combination will post their feedback or you may get some pointers / guidance from other FMs.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back