Hello hi-fi enthusiasts!

Osher

Hi,

I am a new member here, but an an avid passive reader of Hifi-vision since a long time. Due to my naturally laid back persona I didn't sign up here waiting for the "The Day":eek:hyeah: to come. Its wonderful to see that any serious google search related to audio,video systems will lead you to this forum. I own a basic 'in a box" speaker system with TV at home and a car audio setup with some good in the line accessories. Also I am an active member of some of the top automotive forums where I share and gain knowledge especially on ICE (In car entertainment) setups.

Setting up a full fledged Home cinema setup is my distant dream, I have some plans in mind (with many inputs from Hifivison), which I will start once I have enough time to spend (I am planning a short sabbatical from work between the jobs :p). Presently I need to travel a lot as part of my job and live in other parts of the globe more than 50% of the time, and the rest here in my mother land.

I am looking forward to gain knowledge from fellow enthusiasts here and contribute to the forum to my level best. This turned out to be a pretty long intro I guess:yahoo:, please don't mind.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back