• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Hello to all hifivision staff & fellow members!!!

Subscibe to HiFiMART Newsletter

naturalsound

Hi ... i am an audio enthusiast from Bangalore, INDIA ... i am glad to join as a hifivision member and it would be my pleasure to be in touch with my fellow members & audiophiles ... have a good day :)

HiFiVision

Super Moderator
It is a pleasure to have you as a member of this forum!

Welcome aboard and happy posting!

Absolute Phase

Hi! Ramesh,
Welcome to the forum. Do drop-in at Absolute Phase in Bangalore if you want to listen to some fantastic hi-end audio systems.

This forum is a place to help all newbies, even vetran guys like us learn a lot too.

Enjoy and start posting.

Rgds

Prithvi

sanjaykr.nic

Hi, myself Sanjay Kr from Patna, Bihar. While searching of review about LCD model of 32" of diff. make. I got this site. Really, This site is informatic. I love to be with the site, Beacuse electronic gadgets are the part of life. We can't think about daily life without of it. Thanks to all HIFIanns.

Hiten

Omg...
5 years old thread,when was the date hifi vision started.
Good question.
What are the first threads like?
Who is oldest (membershipwise :D) member still active ?
Hi ... i am an audio enthusiast from Bangalore, INDIA ... i am glad to join as a hifivision member and it would be my pleasure to be in touch with my fellow members & audiophiles ... have a good day :)
Where is naturalsound ? Why he has not kept in touch ? :lol:

Last edited:

theironhorse

lolz... 5 years back it was just 1 year i completed my schooling.. and jealous of someone's sony headphone... lotta things changed..