• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Hello to everyone

Audiolab 6000CDT Dedicated CD Transport

surfatwork

My name is Pradeep and I live in Bangalore. I registered here about a year back, but sort of lost touch. rediscovered it yesterday and found that I had never even introduced myself. better late than never...
this forum seems really friendly and I look forward to some interesting chats with all of you. i will be glad for your advice and I promise to chip in with my two cents where I can. cheerio...

rikhav

Hello Surfatwork
For sure there are really interesting and friendly people out here who would be eager to answer to your query and discuss about any audio/video related issues

You have some serious DIY'ers living in your city, Soundsgreat, Anil and Kaushik

soundsgreat

Hi,

Pradeep a very warm hearty welcome to the forum :) ! glad that you rediscovered !! please be active from henceforth !

Yes this is very friendly forum with a very helpful members ! please ask any doubts and questions that you may have ! or post your comments on someones thread !!

Regards.

venkatcr

Welcome, SurfAtWork.

Now that is an interesting pseudonym. Does it represent what you do at work? :) Just kidding.

We look forward to your active participationin this forum.

Cheers

Venkat

surfatwork

it just so happened that the first time i logged in here, i was at work!! seemed apt.