Hello World!

Bakadestroyer

Quick introduction, I am First and formost a tinkerer then a audio Enthusiast, gamer and loves to watch anime. My current setup is nothing fancy as I am a student but it consists of a local server for file storage and hosting my flacs and rips on the local network. In addition to this all the rooms/bathrooms have 8 inch speaker connected to pretty chepo 50w/100w Raspberry pi amps in my server closet running some music playback software like moode audio or something else (tested a lot but still haven't settled on something I like) then as for personal audio listning, I have tinaudio t2 connected to Fiio utws5, airpods pro 2 and Wh1000xm3 which is used in conjunction with poweramp on my android and foobar2000 on my pc mostly (yeah I still have to dabble in the realm of good headphones). No dacs currently T-T

That's all folks, I am hoping to share some more of my personal projects on this forum and talk to you guys.

Laters!

Quick introduction, I am First and formost a tinkerer then a audio Enthusiast, gamer and loves to watch anime. My current setup is nothing fancy as I am a student but it consists of a local server for file storage and hosting my flacs and rips on the local network. In addition to this all the rooms/bathrooms have 8 inch speaker connected to pretty chepo 50w/100w Raspberry pi amps in my server closet running some music playback software like moode audio or something else (tested a lot but still haven't settled on something I like) then as for personal audio listning, I have tinaudio t2 connected to Fiio utws5, airpods pro 2 and Wh1000xm3 which is used in conjunction with poweramp on my android and foobar2000 on my pc mostly (yeah I still have to dabble in the realm of good headphones). No dacs currently T-T

That's all folks, I am hoping to share some more of my personal projects on this forum and talk to you guys.

Laters!
Hi,
Welcome to the forum!

Laters!

Hi,

Welcome to HFV.

I am sure you will find your experience here very enriching and enjoyable.

Make sure to visit the countless posts which is based on direct experience, technical knowledge and honest feedback.

Hope you have a great journey here!

All the best!

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back