• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Hello!

Mogami Cables

myriad

Hello friends,
I have just joined the forum. My musical tastes are jazz, hindi film songs, vintage rock and some classical.
I have a 2 channel stereo integreted with HT.
Stereo: Cadence VA1 amp, Cadence Avita speakers, Arcam Cd73 cdp, Audio Note Dac One.1x signature, Project RPM4 TT with Shure M97xe, Lyrita Audio Phono Stage, Project Phono Box SE, Siltech London , VDH D102, Siltech Stockholm Digital Cable, Ecosse ES2.3 Biwired.
HT: Yamaha RXV-596 (used as pre and surround channels), Nad 214 power amp (main), Rotel 971 (centre), Cadence Arita (centre) , Klipsch Rs-25 (surrounds), Hitach PD9500TA Plasma, Pioneer DVD, Paradigm Sub.
Monster HTS1000 Power Conditioner. Siltech Berlin power cables.
Regards
Vasu

soundsgreat

Hi,

Warm welcome to this beautiful forum Vasu !! have nice time here !!

Nice set-up you have :) !! also the music taste !!

Please do share the pics of your set-up in the ShowUs thread and let the forum members enjoy it !!

Also please be active in forum via various methods here !

Regards.

myriad

Thanks Soundsgreat!
I will try to upload some pics soon.
regards
Vasu

SuhasG

Welcome Vasu. Like you I am also a Cadence guy and Audio Note guy too. Happy to see you on this forum. Have a pleasant stay here , now expecting posts from you on regular basis.

SUhas

palo

Hi every one....This is palo...just planning to Buy good speakers...came to this forum ....knowing more details about speakers and Sub wof...

Good

tc have fun