Hello

That's a great moniker to have (wonder why I never thought of it myself). Welcome aboard. What kind of music do you listen to? Please also give details about your rig.

Power blocks & tower speakers (of 200+ rms)

Hi,

This is my first post. How are you guys.

I owned a pair of pulz speakers, amp & pre-amp. I am looking for a power
packed tower speakers of 200+ rms & a power block. Are there any tower
home hi-fi speakers from pulz & could you pls let me know if they have an
outlet in bangalore. Thanks.

Ps: could you pls let me know where do I click to post messages & queires.

Regards
Rajesh

Moserw and suri, itz really great meeting you people...

I love pure and beautiful music of all languages especially eng, hindi, tamil, and malayalam. i love slow tracks during the night time.

I currently have a Creative SounBlaster 7.1 PC HT with which I am extremely satisfied. However after reading through the reviews and threads, I realized that what I have with me is nothing in this audio world. Thatz the reason why I joined this forum and decided to post so that I can upgrade from my PC HT to a complete HT setup.

Ha ha. Don't worry too much about it. In fact more and more people are moving from CD players to the PC since music sounds better on the PC. Since you already have a PC that's great news. Check for cPlay on this forum. It's a great music player to play FLAC/WAV rips on the PC and music sounds absolutely divine on it. I'm not sure what's the Creative soundcard model you have. Can you post a link or the specific model perhaps? These days everyone is moving to Asus soundcards. They are making some great soundcards for the audiophiles/music lovers too instead of just concentrating on the gamers/gaming community like its been done all these years.

Moserw and suri, itz really great meeting you people...

I love pure and beautiful music of all languages especially eng, hindi, tamil, and malayalam. i love slow tracks during the night time.

I currently have a Creative SounBlaster 7.1 PC HT with which I am extremely satisfied. However after reading through the reviews and threads, I realized that what I have with me is nothing in this audio world. Thatz the reason why I joined this forum and decided to post so that I can upgrade from my PC HT to a complete HT setup.

Back