Hello

mnhegde

Hello everyone,

Joined the forum today. Thanks to the moderators for letting me in. Got to know about this site from google. Visited the site and found out that, This is the place I was looking for, to have a better understanding about the AUDIO/VIDEO world. Hope to gain some good knowledge(A/V) from this Forum. And ofcourse make some new friends :).

mnhegde

...Visited the site and found out that, This is the place I was looking for, to have a better understanding about the AUDIO/VIDEO world. Hope to gain some good knowledge(A/V) from this Forum. And ofcourse make some new friends :)
mnhegde

Couldn't agree with you more. Welcome aboard!

Thank you

Thank You Gentlemen. My journey (in this forum), starts on a very sweet note :clapping:. Thank you very much for welcoming me aboard. Feeling a bit bad, for not having registered here before. Wonder how did I miss such a wonderful forum??:mad:

Re: Thank you

Thank You Gentlemen. My journey (in this forum), starts on a very sweet note :clapping:. Thank you very much for welcoming me aboard. Feeling a bit bad, for not having registered here before. Wonder how did I miss such a wonderful forum??:mad:

we belive in keeping it simple and sweet....:lol:
anyway its never late with people like venkat, moserw, spiro and the others around:licklips:....

welcome to the club bro...

hey there. Just saw your PM. I'm assuming you're the dude from b'lore with the wagon R
I'm a newbie here myself, but welcome either way :)

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back