Hello

Avinash Pai

Hello

I am Avinash from Bengaluru. I love listening to music, watching movies and documentaries although these days movies have been overshadowed by some brilliant TV shows. I listen to an eclectic mix of music including Progressive rock, Jazz, Hindustani, Fusion, Old Hindi and Western Classical. I own a Sony Bravia Android TV on which I watch mostly Netflix, Curiosity and other documentaries I own. I also own a Denon AVR and a pair of Jamo floor standing speakers from 2006-07. Mainly use them to listen to music. For all the good movies, I preferer theatres.

I am a Chartered Accountant by profession and love reading and travelling. I am happy to be here and am in the process of reading through the very informative and voluminous threads here.

Best,
Avinash

Hello Avinash,

Welcome to the forum and thank you for joining.
Look forward to seeing your participation on the forum.

Regards.

Hello

I am Avinash from Bengaluru. I love listening to music, watching movies and documentaries although these days movies have been overshadowed by some brilliant TV shows. I listen to an eclectic mix of music including Progressive rock, Jazz, Hindustani, Fusion, Old Hindi and Western Classical. I own a Sony Bravia Android TV on which I watch mostly Netflix, Curiosity and other documentaries I own. I also own a Denon AVR and a pair of Jamo floor standing speakers from 2006-07. Mainly use them to listen to music. For all the good movies, I preferer theatres.

I am a Chartered Accountant by profession and love reading and travelling. I am happy to be here and am in the process of reading through the very informative and voluminous threads here.

Best,
Avinash

Hi,

Welcome to HFV.

I am sure you will benefit a lot from the vast AV knowledge posted by experienced / professional members.....you too can share your experiences which will add further value to others.....

Happy browsing....

Sorry for late response to your post!

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back