Hello

senn6k

Hello All, My name is Senthilkumar.
An IT Professional with Electrical and Electronics background.
a diehard fan of Ilaiyaraja and thats brought me to this forum as i was searching for original uncompressed file formats for Ilaiyaraja or discussions around it .
being an Audio enthusiast and spent my childhood days on fiddling with speakers, Amplifiers, reverse engineering audio circuits etc.
Had a good collection of CD's and Tapes and with the introduction of Mp3's i lost interest eventually on traditional formats like CD's and Tapes, only to realise after 20 to 25 years , that its a golden collection i wasted on and mom gave aways all my collection when i was out of country. i too didn't bother at that time.

with new High tech Audio systems i have now , which i could not afford in those days , Im more inclined to listening Ilayaraja songs once again and understood the importance of Uncompressed music formats.
the more i listened the more I admire about Ilayaraja and his breathtaking Compositions.
I started to collect good quality songs from internet and uses some sort of sound editing software (DC CUT which has 20Band equaliser) to enhance or normalise the songs to suit my taste of listening.
and my search continues to get good quality songs of Ilayaraja.

Thanks
Senthilkumar N

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back