Hello!

Cagameh

Hi guys,

Thanks for having such a helpful community for newcomers and budding audiophiles! I learnt a lot more in the last couple of days via this forum than biased articles online and reviews on YouTube.

Have been strictly a headphones listener till now. Want to branch out slowly but steadily towards a dedicated Stereo Setup.

Looking forward to be a part of this forum!

Hi guys,

Thanks for having such a helpful community for newcomers and budding audiophiles! I learnt a lot more in the last couple of days via this forum than biased articles online and reviews on YouTube.

Have been strictly a headphones listener till now. Want to branch out slowly but steadily towards a dedicated Stereo Setup.

Looking forward to be a part of this forum!

Hi,

Welcome to HFV!

I am sure you will find yourself enriched with the vast experience and knowledge shared by our FMs (Forum Members) in various threads and topics. Do browse the threads which will have ready information for the queries / challenges you may have around Audio / Video equipment etc.

Happy Browsing and wishing you all the best!

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back