Hello

mostlyharmless

Hi
I am a beginner from Bangalore, getting into audio through hand-me-downs and and second hand stuff. I'm hoping to pick up some gear through the classifieds and in the process, audition and hear other people's set ups. Looking forward to learning through the forum.

Thanks!

Hi
I am a beginner from Bangalore, getting into audio through hand-me-downs and and second hand stuff. I'm hoping to pick up some gear through the classifieds and in the process, audition and hear other people's set ups. Looking forward to learning through the forum.

Thanks!
Hi, fellow Bangalore record collector here. Shintaro Kago fan too? Nice!

Hi

Thanks!

Hi,

Welcome to HFV.

I am sure you will find your experience here very enriching and enjoyable.

Make sure to visit the countless posts which is based on direct experience, technical knowledge and honest feedback.

If the post / response to you helps in any way, use the 'Like' button which is located at the right hand bottom of the post. This helps to build up positive reputation for the FM (Fellow Member).

Hope you have a great journey here!

All the best!

Back