Hello

I posted this morning about a new Fosi gaming DAC that I just got. I wrote up a full review. I am not getting paid for it, just really excited to have something new to play with and thought I’d share. I honestly joined this group with the intentions of reading other peoples reviews and experiences, so I figured I should contribute. I can’t seem to find my post now. Not sure if it got deleted or maybe didn’t pass verification? It vanished without a trace. If I violated the rules I certainly didn’t mean to and would love to know so I don’t do that again. I read over all of the terms and conditions first. Any ideas where I could find out what happened?

I posted this morning about a new Fosi gaming DAC that I just got. I wrote up a full review. I am not getting paid for it, just really excited to have something new to play with and thought I’d share. I honestly joined this group with the intentions of reading other peoples reviews and experiences, so I figured I should contribute. I can’t seem to find my post now. Not sure if it got deleted or maybe didn’t pass verification? It vanished without a trace. If I violated the rules I certainly didn’t mean to and would love to know so I don’t do that again. I read over all of the terms and conditions first. Any ideas where I could find out what happened?
I don't think it has been deleted. I believe posts made by new members are moderated and that is probably taking time.
Welcome to the forum.

Hello! I’m new to this forum. I’ve just started reviewing electronics, mostly hifi or audio related. I look forward to hearing about your experiences and any feedback that you have!

Hi,

Welcome to HFV.

I am sure you will find your experience here very enriching and enjoyable.

Make sure to visit the countless posts which is based on direct experience, technical knowledge and honest feedback.

If the post / response to you helps in any way, use the 'Like' button which is located at the right hand bottom of the post. This helps to build up positive reputation for the FM (Fellow Member).

Hope you have a great journey here!

All the best!

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back