Help: Best shop to buy LCD/Plasma in Pune?

amey

Can anybody help me out with the best shop to purchase LCD/Plasma tv from, in Pune region? I would like to have genuine quality piece and lowest price. (Quality has higher preference)

Can anybody help me out with the best shop to purchase LCD/Plasma tv from, in Pune region? I would like to have genuine quality piece and lowest price. (Quality has higher preference)

try vijay sales - Pune station road or hadapsar. You can give my reference.

PS: They don't have the panasonic pv8 in stock, will get next month. The Samsungs were selling dirt cheap - 46'' 5 series for 86k - and you could bargain more on that I am sure.

If you are looking for Panasonic brand. Then you can visit their brand shop at Kothrud or Kasba Peth. Google it.

amongst multi-brand stores i guess croma at ishanya mall and vijay sales near station have the largest collection on display. if you are decided on what you want and approach the store manager they may even help you get you the tv in from mumbai if not immediately available in pune.

alternatively visiting the respective company stores is the only way out :O

try vijay sales - Pune station road or hadapsar. You can give my reference.

PS: They don't have the panasonic pv8 in stock, will get next month. The Samsungs were selling dirt cheap - 46'' 5 series for 86k - and you could bargain more on that I am sure.

vijay sales - Pune is bad in customer care though.The manager is Rude & will not communicate properly:mad:.

For Samsung visit 'Maharashtra Electronics ' on Tilak Road , they are the best , owner is from Punjab.

For Panny, hit to the Panny shop in Kothrud (Oppo Y B Chavan Auditorium.

For SONY , vsit SONY shop in AUndh as well as G V Puntambekar's show room either in Narayan Peth or on Paud road.

For LG check at DASS Electricals , they have several outlets accross the city, but go to their East street location.

Hope this helps.

Take my word
"THERE IS NO BEST SHOP"

1) Visit many stores
2) Visit company stores for good demo
3) Modern /large retailers for prices

Zero on model( s) and then hunt for prices..

Bargain shamelessly!!! ( Jisne ki sharam - uske toote karam!:yahoo::yahoo:)

If you drive flashy car/ bike do not park in front of shop - -- do not display keys!!

Wear standerd good clothes - not very flashy/suits which shout I'm rich !!

Now this industry works on deals on perticular models - group of models - which vary from time to time , That is why for a prticular model you may get a very good price for perticular models in relatively smaller/unknown stores.

I got very good price on LG 42 inch full hd from Kohinoor - arelatively small chain..

If you are not taking any perticular scheme ask what price the dealer is going to reduce.

wait for vijay sales one day offer- they are pretty strict and do not give same price next day..

In mumbai I've ALWAYS got my electronic & white goods lesser than vijay sales price...

All the best !!!

For SONY , vsit SONY shop in AUndh as well as G V Puntambekar's show room either in Narayan Peth or on Paud road.

Sony store in Aundh is under renovation. Renovation means they could also have shut shop and waiting for next lease! So if your are not staying in these parts don't visit Aundh only for Sony. The Samsung showroom in Aundh got converted to Mom and Me (or Me and Mom...). Aundh now only has Dass and Croma.

Also, the GVP & Sons has a Philips Arena in Bibvewadi. I just got my DVP5996 from there for Rs. 4.5k with a 1m "no-brand" HDMI cable thrown in for good measure :) They also had the entry level Sound Bar on display other than their Ambilight LCD's.

--Bhuvan.

Try out Sound Factor at East Street Galleria, or AV Excellence at dhole patil road.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back