Help choosing In ceiling speakers for clear audio

Tombryan

Hi all, have been reading many threads but really struggling to understand the best system for what I want.

Budget not really a problem.

6 bed new build. Wanting a cinema type room with Dolby Atmos and rest of the house stereo.

For whole-house stereo, I was thinking of using 5 Sonos amps to use their control system with in-ceiling speakers. This is where I've come to a stop. I've read about Klipsch, Dali, B&W, and Monitor Audio with great reviews on all. I don't want big punchy bass but a super crisp sound that's pleasant to listen to. Thoughts?

In the cinema space, I was thinking a Sonos amp couldn't power this? I want a Sonos Arc under Tv, then front, side and ceiling speakers. I read the Denon AVC-X3700H was a good bet? What speakers would be best to put on the wall and in-ceiling here?

I'd really appreciate what anyone has or could recommend, it's not easy to go and hear speakers right now in UK!!

Thanks

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back