Help in buying a good home theatre system

vinayjain

I am from India and I have a room of 14ft x 17ft in my home with proper acoustics. I want to setup a dedicated 5.1 home theatre room. The guy at music shop recommended me AVR Yamaha RX-V675 with Yamaha NS8390 (as front left and right), NS50F (as sorround and center channel) with YST SW315 ( as sub).
But i also heard of klipsch.
Can anyone help it out.
Thanks in advance

Budget below 5 lacs incl. projector. And i would watch movie and listen to music. But more would be movies. Projector i listed is sony VPL-HW55ES
Thanks

include room treatment in your budget, without that your 5 Lacs would not be fruitful.
cheers

dheeraj

I already done the acoustics and wiring in my room with proper cushioning. The budget is only for system.

I also listened to KLIPSCH RSX-3 (Cinema 6) speaker. They were very good. But the company had stop the product. The guy still have it for the sale. Should i take it in my preference list.

Speakers: You can consider Wharfdale Diamond 10 or 100 series. Check this for prices.

Projector: Apart from Sony, have a look at Epson TW series. You can get TW8200 for <2 lakhs with a good price-negotiation and IMHO is better than Sony.

Amplifier: Denon X3000 would be a good match for Diamond series.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back