Help in repairing Enbee Amplifier & Pre Amp

Chatto

Hi Folks,
I have an Enbee Amp & Pre amp and would like to get it repaired as one channel has cut off. It has been with me for over 14 years and has brilliant sound. I saw a gentleman called Kalam in CR park referred to but his phone seems to be constantly switched off. Can anyone help with anyone else good who I can connect with preferably in South Delhi.
Thanks a ton for help

Have you tried the manufacturer?

Sadly yes, both landline and mobile seem to be not working. Landline says number does not exist and mobile goes into voice mail. He was old when I bought the system and I dont know how he is now, Mr Nakra , the maker that is
:-(

Try Mr. Paramjit at Audio Shack in Kalkaji.

Shop No 9 Ground Floor, Main Road,
Kalkaji,
Delhi - 110019

Last known number: +91 11 26433773

Spoke to Kalam in CR park , he will be back on 10th , hope he can get my beloved Enbee back in action :cool:

Sadly yes, both landline and mobile seem to be not working. Landline says number does not exist and mobile goes into voice mail. He was old when I bought the system and I dont know how he is now, Mr Nakra , the maker that is
:-(
Sadly Mr. Nakra ia no more. God bless his soul, I have heard so many good stories about his passion and knowledge of music and electronics.

I can connect you to some tech at Delhi who was recommended by some body is Saket.

Thanks

Sadly Mr. Nakra ia no more. God bless his soul, I have heard so many good stories about his passion and knowledge of music and electronics.

I can connect you to some tech at Delhi who was recommended by some body is Saket.

Thanks
Hi,
would be really greatful if you could connect me to some good technician as the enbee system is very close to me heart
warm regards

Today I got my enbee amp and preamp zx 80 repaired and made operational by Mr Kalam - he is at CR Park , 98685 87180 would recommend him very highly as he got the system working back to awesome and was very reasonable in his charges

Hi just saw this post after posting mine

i need my ZX1 and ZX80 serviced. Would you recommend Mr Kalam?

ps: my equipment is from late 80s!

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back