Help Me Audition in Mumbai

magma

hello all

This may be a wierd request but..

i have just started my audio journey.
i wish to purchase a 2 channel int amp / stereo reciever (whatever goes into my budget) and a pair of bookshelf speakers - all entry level.

Now, i have auditioned a few speakers , however, being a beginner i am not able to diffrentiate between certain speakers (especially when the venue changes)
i always end up liking what i audition at the end of the day ( human tendancy)

i have no friends knowledgeble enough to help me and the dealers keep contradicting each other (naturally)

i was wondering if anyone could spare time out sometimes to accompany me to an audition or two.

i wish to audition
PSB and MA at Lakozy
Warfedale,MA,F1 at allance4
kef/polk - pro FX worli

i have only chosen these venues since hey have at least two brands of the products im interested in so it is easier for me to compare.
other suggestion are most welcome

Help in the above would be hugely appreciated

Though i have auditioned some of the above i still am confused as i explained

best reagurds to all
K. Ali

Hi Ali,
Sure will help u in whatever way. I live in south mumbai and can accompany u to lakozy/Pro Fx and will fix up for u to go to Boomarang @ Juhu. The guy there Grattan will help u audition.
My cell No is 98210 34414.
Rgds

Hi Ali,
Sure will help u in whatever way. I live in south mumbai and can accompany u to lakozy/Pro Fx and will fix up for u to go to Boomarang @ Juhu. The guy there Grattan will help u audition.
My cell No is 98210 34414.
Rgds

thank you sir
will text you
please do advice which day/time is suitable for you.
P.S i live in south mumbai too.

Ali, just grab this offer. You cant have a better person to accompany you for auditioning. Kudos to you Dinyaar.

Cheers

Hey! magama you are in safe & able hands of dinyaar.
But Keep us updated on your journey
All the best
Cheers

Venkat,Vinod,Neo -Thanks guys.

Ali,
Great to talk to anyone on the forum and clear any doubts. I have some strange likes and dislikes and i hope i didn't brain wash u too much. Here is Grattan's No 98209 49395 and also speak to Ramesh in Bglore on 98444 04269. Ramesh generally has quite a bit of gear.
I think we get more bang for the buck going the pre owned route.
Hear all the options at bmrang and we meet at lakozy immediately after so that 'all' is fresh in the mind.
Rgds

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back