Help me choose from following headphones

arnprasad

Hi,

Friend is coming from US and am ordering some stuff and I thought I will order a headphone as well although not sure why I need them (maybe coz CNET is running daily articles on headphones under 100??)

I am no audiophile and I would not be hearing it from a fancy gadget. The current gadget I have is my Blackberry and maybe in future I may end up buying a Galaxy kind Android. My Ipod is dead and I do not plan on buying another one. My budget is around 50-60 bucks.

I am looking for a decent headphone which will be durable since I am a bit careless looking after my gadgets. And my listening is limited to rare Volvo trips to office or occassional over seas trips.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.:clapping:

1) Amazon.com: Audio-Technica ATHM40FS Precision Studio Headphones: Musical Instruments
2) Amazon.com: Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones: Electronics
3) Amazon.com: Sennheiser HD 202 II Professional Headphones (Black): Electronics
4) Amazon.com: Klipsch IMAGE S4 In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphones (Black): Electronics

See sound is a subjective thing.!
So before telling you anythng, can you tell what kind of music do you like?
You want very balanced audio or fun sound but withput the bass that overpowers.!??

For your travel needs, something like the Senn px100 would do well. quite comfy, affordable and has a warm, fun sound.

For your travel needs, something like the Senn px100 would do well. quite comfy, affordable and has a warm, fun sound.

I would rather he goes for klipsch image s4.!
It has got very good reviews and sound fr its price.!
Also, dey can be bought maximum at 60-65 usd from amazon.!

for 60$ get yourself a JVC rx-900... its a headphone though and not IEM and not at all portable but beats any HP under 100$

sony xb-500 is comfy .. sounds decent but due to extremely amazing comfort you will sweat a lot too.. wont go for more than an hour or 2 before it gets sticky..

specifically for a BB get an IEM.. you'd get much better sound and portability..

Just came to know today morning that the 4.7 incher google nexus is available for 400 dollars..nice bargain for a 22K phone. May be that will be one I will listen with my headphones on.

Thanks for all your suggestions. The Klipsch s4 for android has got some bad reviews on Amazon more from a mic perspective than the headphones themselves

not sure how good the DAC of the google nexus is..

galaxy S2 is bad... check and then buy else for music buy a PMP like sansa/cowon.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back