Hack to stop your ears sweating while wearing headphones?

Yogesh

No Where Near to where I want to be yet...
I am now residing in hotter climes than before and one problem that getting my goat currently is sweating while using my Headphones. I am almost unable to use them any longer! 😢

What could be done about it?

I came across 2 options.

1. To use facemasks as earpad covers - Yet to try this.

2. Crysendo Headphone Ear Covers - Anybody used these? Which size would be ideal for HD650? Any other quality alternatives?

Kindly suggest better options if there! 🙏

I am now residing in hotter climes than before and one problem that getting my goat currently is sweating while using my Headphones. I am almost unable to use them any longer! 😢

What could be done about it?

I came across 2 options.

1. To use facemasks as earpad covers - Yet to try this.

2. Crysendo Headphone Ear Covers - Anybody used these? Which size would be ideal for HD650? Any other quality alternatives?

Kindly suggest better options if there! 🙏

I daily use cotton skull cap for headphone use. I cover my entire ear with it and It really prevents the headphone sponge getting wet with sweat. It stays on my head and when I was watering my plants someone wished me Happy Eid too.

1713194171412.png

This definitely changes the sound of the headphone ;)
Honestly, I can't find any difference other than extremely slight decrease in volume which is easily compensated with volume control on my headphone amp. But absolutely no change in any details present in the music.

My other Samson SR850 headphones, same size
The Headphone pads are ridiculously priced thanks to the audiophile species. You may say my ears aren't resolving enough even though I can hear upto 18 kHz easily. Your solution is innovative. I will do the same when my skull cap distintegrates.

The socks hack is an extremely great hack/idea. It can be tried to know the end result. However I feel it can work for closed back headphones and not for open back ones.

Honestly, I can't find any difference other than extremely slight decrease in volume which is easily compensated with volume control on my headphone amp. But absolutely no change in any details present in the music.
But then you are able to hear the difference between oxygen free audio cables and the regular ones ... I am sure?
🤫

But then you are able to hear the difference between oxygen free audio cables and the regular ones ... I am sure?
🤫
No. But I can hear the difference between an excellent low capacitance cable and a commercial high capacitance cable (e.g. mogami 2549) which loose some amount of treble.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back