help me decide a subwoofer in ~25K range

Klipsch has quality issues as per feedback inthis forum. So narrowing on Impact. IS PSB any good for subs? The other option remains Wharfedale

Well . our FM thecoolestone has the Klipsch 450. No issues reported from him so far. I am dont think anyone from this forum who has Klipsch Sub has complained about them giving problems yes however there were some reliability issues experienced by a few in the far west.

Wharfedale subs IMO is completely underrated here. the SW-250 that's the only one I have personally heard so far. and It tight and brilliant for the price.
Like most of Wharf products they provide a very good bang for the buck

I would however inch towards the Klipsch 450 purely because of a higher powered amp so more headroom.

Give the JBLES250PW or 150 a shot as well. Its a behemoth of a sub. Fantastic for movies and wireless as well .
Again completely underrated here .
Most folks here dont really talk about JBL. I guess the reason is JBL has been in India long enough and does not hold any oomph factor like exotic European / american brand names.
But do hear them out. terrific value for money and Its amongsthe few HIFI equipment that is actually cheaper in India than in US.

Last edited:
Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back