Help me make sense of this (laughs)

I knew that chinese people are very much fond of nonveg food to eat but i didn't know that they like to hear sound from a gall bladder:sad:. i have seen cholecystectomies (gall bladder removal surgeries).i used to think that it is the surgeon who makes a lot of noise while removing it. now i know that the the sound comes from the gall bladder. my god! i must complain to the health minister that this fact is never taught in medical curriculum!

That makes for a fun reading. But as a matter of fact Chinese do produce sound in a variety of ways. I saw a program presented by a Chinese cultural group in which people were using finger, hand, elbow, head, shoulder etc to produce sound with a violin like instrument. Not that it was something phenomenal or unique. But the presentation, the combination, the way they orchestrated, the way they used vocals, hurras and everything else was a unique and pleasant site.

In fact some other parts of Asia have even more wierd dos.

I knew that chinese people are very much fond of nonveg food to eat but i didn't know that they like to hear sound from a gall bladder:sad:. i have seen cholecystectomies (gall bladder removal surgeries).i used to think that it is the surgeon who makes a lot of noise while removing it. now i know that the the sound comes from the gall bladder. my god! i must complain to the health minister that this fact is never taught in medical curriculum!

Fully agree. In fact its not just the foreign companies, but also local manufacturers. I have seen some 'no brand' Chinese speakers sound so **cking good, they will give international brands costing twice as much a run for their money.

It already is based on the equipment manufacturers moving their production to China

How good is this Yaquin brand in focus on this thread anyways? Anyone had the chance to audition their stuff? They are selling their stuff in EU through exclusive dealership with the agreement, the same product will not be sold in China.

Cheers

Its not a highly recognized brand.

How good is this Yaquin brand in focus on this thread anyways? Anyone had the chance to audition their stuff? They are selling their stuff in EU through exclusive dealership with the agreement, the same product will not be sold in China.

Cheers

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back