Help me on high treble through AV Receiver

Usually ONKYO AVR has lesser treble than Yamaha OR Denon.Try changing spk wires too.
It may work.

i'm curious about this....

if onkyo has lesser treble than yamaha or denon why is it mostly said that onkyo's are more bright/aggresive/leaner sounding avrs and yamaha/denon are more of warm/neutral sounding avrs.... ?:confused:

if onkyo has lesser treble than yamaha or denon why is it mostly said that onkyo's are more bright/aggresive/leaner sounding avrs and yamaha/denon are more of warm/neutral sounding avrs.... ?:confused:

can someone clear my doubt on this....?

and I am the guy who can't even stand before harsh and edgy and so much of treble:p. I love my setup so much :clapping: as it sounds exactly the same I want:licklips:

well different ppl love different sound signature:)

All I can suggest u using speaker cable which has so much of bright character sound signature.

My Onkyo AVR has less treble compared to Denon.You will come to know while watching movies.With Denon,high frequencies are very harsh if you dont pair it correctly.Sound output becomes very harsh(with treble).Recently I took Demo of Den1911 with PSB & I can say it again.
Yamaha has lesser treble than Denon,but thinks changes with models.Earlier Onkyo models had more treble & stated as Bright.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back