help me out with sub

rahulsood

help me out with sub :mad:

hello friends
kindly help me out. i want to buy subwoofer in nect 2-3 days. my budget max 50k. Right now in my mind are
Polk 600
Def tech supercube 3
def tech supercube 2
Velodyne spl 800
60 percent for music and 40 for movies tight and clean bass i want in my sub..

Any other please suggest with price and dealer in delhi....

Room size is 20x 11

Last edited:
What RMS rating are you looking at. Velodyne has good subs.I auditioned the DD18 3000rms sub,but it expensive. IM sure velodyne has good stuff.I would feel if you want a strong effect for your room size ,look for something atleast with 400rms.

Re: help me out with sub :mad:

hello friends
kindly help me out. i want to buy subwoofer in nect 2-3 days. my budget max 50k. Right now in my mind are
Polk 600
Def tech supercube 3
def tech supercube 2
Velodyne spl 800
60 percent for music and 40 for movies tight and clean bass i want in my sub..

Any other please suggest with price and dealer in delhi....

Room size is 20x 11

Check out Sonodyne Studio Monitor Series SLF 200 subwoofer which is with remote (23K) & LCD Display on the front panel. 150 W RMS is what the specs says. 10' Front firing,rear vented. But it is very good for music (Stereo). There are two modes in the subwoofer (Music & Movies). Music is the best among the two presets. Movies is also equally good. But Music mode surpasses the Movie mode performance. Also this is only subwoofer in this price point to have a least crossover setting of 40Hz.

I have heard the Polk 500 & Jamo model in the same price point. But this is very good compared to Polk. If you are not satisfied with the amt of bass from this sub, you can buy 2 of these which is within ur budget and more importantly if your receiver or stereo amplifier supports 2 Sub Outs.

Last edited:
yes they were also in my mind but dont who sells in delhi
if have got amy idea please suggest

Hey Rahul
Apolgies for a late reply.
You can contact either Sharath at [email protected]
The HSU VTF2 Mk3 is for 53.5 K which includes shipping to your place.

Also, Audire has SVS subs. I have recently decided to go for PC12-NSD cylinder subs. Currently they have 10% introductory discount on SVS along with free shipping to ur place. Its a great offer you shouldnt miss out on.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back